Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve felt invisible?
Have you ever found yourself expected to serve tea,
in a room where you are actually ‘the expert’?
Did you believe that if you got an education and worked hard you could fulfil your potential, only to find yourself undermined by low confidence, anxiety, exhaustion, struggle, imposter syndrome and glass ceilings?
You are not alone. Many women have experienced this. And there was nothing they could do about it.
Through a ground-breaking revelation of what is really holding women back, Pull Back Your Power offers aspirational women a release from the restraints that block success, so they can banish self-doubt, defeat the unconscious bias, and shine effortlessly.
Read this book and learn how to:
- Pull back your power in any situation, reducing anxiety and skyrocketing your confidence
- Understand Female History Syndrome – and how it could be holding you back
- Overcome blocks and glass ceilings, to be free of old limitations and gender conditioning
- Magnify your power, so you can effortlessly deal with
confrontation, harassment and stressful situations
- Thrive and succeed in the ‘Boys’ Club’
Order Your Copy now
(paperback or Kindle)
now out on Audible!