TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Anne Whitehouse, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Anne Whitehouse and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Anne Whitehouse and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
“Lifetime Access” means ongoing and complete access to the your purchased courses and community for the life of the programmes, not for your life or the life of Anne Whitehouse. This is ongoing access at no additional charge until the course is no longer offered. Any future closure of the programme or community in the future does not affect the refund policy and does not entitle members to any form of refund. Lifetime access does not apply to monthly membership subscriptions.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Anne Whitehouse, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Anne Whitehouse.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Anne Whitehouse or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Anne Whitehouse makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Anne Whitehouse is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Anne Whitehouse uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The information provided on this site and in our courses and seminars is not financial nor investment advice, we do not conduct a financial services business and we do not recommend financial products, neither is it medical advice. No diagnosis or medical treatment is given or recommended through this website or our products and services. Anne Whitehouse accepts no responsibility for any individual result obtained from using the products and services, and clients are responsible for all decisions they make following use of our products and services.
- Anne Whitehouse accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Anne Whitehouse reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Anne Whitehouse accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others.
- You understand and acknowledge that our Programmes, Products and Services and the Programme Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorised use.
When you enrol in or purchase our Programmes, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
You will not copy, share or steal our Programmes, Products, Services, or Programme Materials, or any parts of them.
You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorised use of our Programmes, Products, Services and Programme Materials. Improper and unauthorised use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Programme Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programmes, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Programmes, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Programme Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programmes, Products and Services or Programme Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Programme, Product, Service, and Programme Materials.
You will not reprint or republish any part of ourProgrammes, Products, Services or Programme Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programmes, services or programme materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Programme Materials.
You will not use our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorised by us through our prior written consent.
You agree and understand that prohibited use, improper and/or unauthorised use may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
30. Refunds will be given within 7 days of purchase for the online coaching programmes, Female Power Voice, Cinderella Bootcamp, Supreme Feminine Confidence Mastermind and Female Impact Academy.
(a) If you work through the first few modules of a course are not totally happy with it, then we will refund your money. Female Power Voice and Cinderella Bootcamp have a 7 day money back guarantee and refund period.
I believe in my courses and many women have experienced amazing transformation from investing in my programmes. However, to get the results requires that you follow the course, and do the work and energy exercises consistently. You must demonstrate that you have participated in the Course by accessing course content and/or joining the Facebook community before requesting a cancellation of your course membership and refund. We may request the submission of completed worksheets, activities and exercises in considering your refund request. A change of mind does not constitute a valid reason for cancellation and request for refund. In considering your refund we may also charge an admin fee at our discretion.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing within the defined refund 7 day period, and must be made via this form.
(b) If you receive your money back you must delete every copy of the product and materials that you have downloaded as well as copies you have placed on other devices or media.
(c) being removed or banned from the Facebook group does not entitle you to a refund.
(d) If your refund is approved, we will refund your money within two weeks of notice to us and the entitlement arising.
(e) Your refund will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us. If you paid in a currency other than GBP, you may be liable for the costs of exchange.
31. Refunds are NOT offered for one to one sessions already received, or downloadable healings or recorded programmes including IMPACT KICKSTART, meditations, books, activations and trainings purchased. Refunds for one to one sessions purchased, but not received will be at the discretion of Dr Anne Whitehouse and will depend upon the situation.
32. Refunds are not given for The Power Sanctuary membership club. Members are able to leave at any time. Please note that members do not own the healings and trainings in the club, and only retain access to this material while they are paid-up members.
33. Clients must give 24 hours’ notice for cancelling or rescheduling a session. If you fail to do so, and do not attend your session, you will be charged for that session. In the case of genuine emergency, Anne may waive this, and this is at her discretion.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Programme, Product, Service or Programme Materials participant or user, including you.
Medical Disclaimer. Our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counsellor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read in our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials, or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever. We do not diagnose illness, mental illness, or cure any medical or mental health condition.
Legal and Financial Disclaimer. Our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial or legal advice. The information provided through our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. We are not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Programmes, Products, Services, and Programme Materials. You are solely responsible for your results.
Earnings Disclaimer. You acknowledge that we have not and do not make any representations as to the health physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Programme, Product, Services or Programme Materials. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of our Programmes, Products, Services and Programme Materials and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. We also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials. You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
Warranties Disclaimer. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMMES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAMME MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMMES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAMME MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMMES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAMME MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAMME, PRODUCT OR SERVICES MATERIALS OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Technology Disclaimer. We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Programmes, Products, Services and Programme Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our Website, member forum, private Facebook groups, e-mail communications, videos, audio recordings, webinars, recorded webinars, teleseminars, recorded teleseminars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable PDF printed transcripts, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts, ebooks, or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Programmes, Products, Services or Programme Materials inaccessible to you.
Anne Whitehouse details
Dr Anne Whitehouse of PO Box 9994 Leicester LE21 4DA operates the Websites, annewhitehousecoaching.com, anne-whitehouse.co.uk, feminineconfidence.com, cinderellabootcamp.com.
You can contact Anne Whitehouse by email to hello ‘at’ feminineconfidence.com
These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).